The cottage was designed in 1999 and construction commenced 2000. We chose to use mostly recycled materials to lessen the carbon foot print, save money and to build in the old charm of a country cottage. Our property is on 5 acres and is within close walking distance to Narrawallee Creek Nature Reserve. Beaches and Lake are only 5 minutes away. Our studio accommodates 4 adults quite comfortably.
Narrawallee Creek Studio has one large bedroom with a queensize bed. It has a bay window which looks out onto the surrounding trees. Great to watch the wildlife from your bed.
- The living area is a large open plan, which enables a double bed to fit in comfortably. A cosy log fire keeps the place warm through winter, while providing a romantic atmosphere.
- The kitchen is fully self contained and has all the necessary equipment to cook up a storm.
- Bathroom has a modern shower, basin and toilet.
- The laundry is detached from the cottage. It is equipped with washing machine and Tubs.
- Large verandahs are located on the north and eastern sides of cottage taking advantage of the landscape and seasons.